How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 | Are you looking for where to study undergraduate or postgraduate (honours and master’s) degree program? If yes, The The University of Cape Town (UCT) has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in its global Scholars’ Program 2023. Read through
The University of Cape Town (UCT) and Mastercard Foundation are an educational initiative that provides academically talented young people from economically disadvantaged communities in Africa with access to quality university education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at UCT provides full-cost scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate or postgraduate (honours and master’s) degree-seeking applicants. The scholarships ensure a premium educational package that will produce graduates whose qualifications are internationally recognised and locally applicable, and whose transition into the workforce is underpinned by values of engaged citizenship and social justice
- How to Apply African Union Media Fellowship Programme 2023
- How to Apply Africa Exchange Program for scholars and researchers 2023
- How to Apply Jewish Helping Hands Grant program 2023 (Up to $5,000)
These scholarships cover the full period of study and are renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance and participation in the activities and opportunities offered by the programme, which also include as follow:
- Comprehensive financial assistance with visa applications, travel, tuition, living expenses, medical aid and accommodation
- A relevant and recognised education through academic curricula aimed at producing graduates whose qualifications are internationally recognised and locally applicable
- Academic and peer mentor support – to ensure that each Scholar successfully progresses academically.
- An array of cultural and transition support and training aimed at academic and professional enrichment and assisting in the challenges facing university going students.
- Career and internship opportunities in Africa, service learning, experiential learning – career guidance and support for transition to further study or the workforce.
- Leadership development and training.
- Alumni networks
- Academically talented – value learning and are driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged – facing significant financial barriers to completing their education.
- Committed to giving back – investing in their communities, using the skills and knowledge that they have acquired.
- Future leaders – committed to embracing ethical leadership and making a positive change in their home communities.
How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2023
Interested applicant who meet the requirement Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2023