How to apply FirstGem Loan Scheme 2023 | The portal for FirstGem Loan Scheme 2023 are open, Are you a female MSME owner living in Lagos, Delta, Anambra, Kano or Osun? Do you have any financial challenge? If your business need to be upgrade? apply for FirstGem Loan now before is too late. Read Through.
FirstGem Fund Scheme is FirstBank’’s gender support single-digit loan for women in MSMEs, to enable them meet their working capital and asset finance needs.
The ELOY/FirstBank Business Shower is designed to equip, mentor, and support you with practical ways to grow your business.
MSMEs in the following approved sectors can apply:
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging Confectionaries
- Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Beauty/cosmetic products
- Agric/Agro Allied (retail / food value chain)
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) 2023 (Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million)
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank (AGSMEIS & TCF) Non Interest Loan Portal 2023
- Easy Way To Get NMFB Amazon Loan 2023
- Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2023
- Investment Readiness Bootcamps Empowerment 2023 (women entrepreneur
- International Breweries Foundation: Kickstart program 2023
Customers eligible to access the FirstGem Fund?
a. All women owned and led MSMEs with at least 51% female ownership in the approved sectors.
b. Eligible businesses must be registered with CAC.
a. Minimum of N500,000, maximum of N3M with a single digit loan at 9%
b. The repayment period for the FirstGem loan is 12months for Working Capital and 24months for the Term Loan.
c. Customers of other banks can also apply on provision of their 12-month business account statement from another bank and opening of a Gem Business account.
d. Customer in FMCG or Fashion industry are not eligible to access the FirstGem fund
FirstGem Loan Scheme Programme 2023
The showers would hold across the following states in July 2023.
- Delta state – 6 July 2023.
- Anambra state – 8 July 2023.
- Kano state – 13 July 2023
- Osun state – 15 July 2023
How to apply:
Download the loan application form here and visit your branch or any of Firstbank branches nationwide to submit and initiate your loan.
For more details: Visit FirstGem loan
Application Deadline: Unspecify