GTBank Recruitment 2023 | GTBank graduate Tech Recruitment 2023 Job portal is now open, How to apply for GTBank graduate training, GTBank embark on recruiting a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics. Check requirements on how to apply/. Full details
- Join GTBank Limited Graduate Trainee team of talented and vibrant professionals for an exciting career in financial services.
- Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC also known as GTBank or simply GTB is a Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers online/internet banking, retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and asset management services, with its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Are you Ready to work with GTBank in any branches located in Nigeria?. If yes, don’t miss this opportunity, follow the guidelines on this page and apply.
Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, Mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
Technology and Innovation are at the core of what they do, and they have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to standout and make an impact. We offer our employees a platform that supports their professional aspirations whilst creating opportunities to optimize their unique potential
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to apply
Leave a Reply