Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2022 portal now are open, The program unearths the remarkable potential of up to 15 young people in South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya — with the fellowship launching for the first time in Kenya in 2022 — through a paid, year-long fellowship aligned with one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, policy and campaigns, rewards, and marketing. Read Through
The curriculum is designed to equip fellows with the skills and tools they need to thrive — not only during their time with Global Citizen, but also in any future endeavors.
The fellows are trained on using digital technology for social change, creating impactful storytelling that shifts attitudes, the importance of building lasting professional relationships, and the role of innovation in a constantly changing world.
The fellowship has a five-phase curriculum with interactive modules that focus on leadership, advocacy, international development, global citizenship, and work readiness. These modules are delivered by experts across a range of relevant fields through master classes, experiential learning, mentorship, and learning trips.
- Mandela Scholarship Fund 2022 (Study At Leiden University)/How To Apply
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2022(Undergraduate Only
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2022 (Jamb Candidate Only)
- NNPC/ Addax Petroleum Host Community Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- MO Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship (For PhD Students) 2022
- Each fellow will receive a work placement within the Global Citizen Africa team — which is based in South Africa and in Nigeria — where they will have hands-on training through real experience.
- Finally, fellows will be provided with the skills and resources to help them secure work beyond their time with Global Citizen, giving them the best possible chance of achieving their dreams.
- Open to young South Africans, Nigerians, and Kenyans between the ages of 21 and 25 who have a matric or secondary school certificate, and are available from July 19, 2022, until June 30, 2023, to join the program.
- Applicants must also be able to house themselves in Johannesburg or Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Kenyan applicants can be based anywhere in the country, and will participate virtually.
- Applicants should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website or app.
How To Apply:
Applications are open from now until April 29, 2022. To apply, send a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
If you prefer writing, you can send a 500- to 700-word essay answering the same questions.
Email your application to email@example.com and include a copy of your ID or passport. You can also send your application using WhatsApp by sending it to +27 64 936 3570.
For more information, visit Global Citizen Fellowship.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022