First Bank Recruitment 2021 | First bank of Nigeria Plc embark on recruitment of experience staff across the braches nation wide, How to apply for First Bank recruitment, the eligibility that will qualify you for First Bank recruitment 2021, carefully read through.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the premier Bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society.
The Bank which has been sustaining its development-oriented services for over 125 years as the region’s foremost financial inclusion services provider, offers a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services through more than 57,000 business outlets to over 17 million customer accounts.
Link to GTBank Recruitment
Aims of recruitment :
For the purpose of clarity, First Bank aims recruitment focus on the following contribution.
- We are committed to growing our people
- Minimizing our environmental impacts
- Meeting the needs of our customers
- Investing in our communities in which we operate
FirstBank introduce Firstmonie,
Firstmonie is an official service from FirstBank through which customers in unbanked or underbanked regions can process financial requests through registered Agents and existing businesses.
Firstmonie is helping to reduce unemployment while also supporting the nation’s economy.
Join the Firstmonie Agent Network today or share this with someone in need of an extra income.
Firstbank is inviting Interested persons willing to join it’s agent banking to visit their website or nearest branch to sign up as a Firstmonie Agent
How to Fill the Firstmonie agent form
First Bank Recruitment
Are you a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Network & System Security Analyst
- Vulnerability Management Analyst
- Database Security Management
- Security Personnel
- System Security Management Analyst
- Forensic Analyst
- Channels & Connect24 Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Robotic Process Automation
- Business Application Development
- Information Assets Security
- Program Management
- Project Assurance & Consulting
- Finance & Vendor Manager
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
If this information is helpful to you don’t hesitate to share to your friends and love one and also feel free to ask any questions patterning to First Bank Recruitment and don’t forget to like us on our facebook page