Federal University of transportation, Daura| The Senate has passed the bill for the establishment of the Federal University of Transportation in Daura, Katsina State. Federal University of transportation Courses, Admission requirement. Read Through.
This followed the consideration of a report by the Committee on Tertiary Institutions and TETFUND at the plenary on Wednesday, April 6.
The Chairman of the Committee, Sen. Ahmad Babba Kaita (APC-Katsina), in his presentation, said the establishment of the university would allow Nigerians access to modern knowledge, emerging techniques, and skills in the transport industry.
According to him, the institution will provide the required knowledge to prospective students to enhance Nigeria’s transportation sector and make them drivers of the industry. He said the development of the transport sector by knowledge transfer and capacity building would in turn generate employment opportunities for Nigerians.
He said that the university is expected to provide the manpower needed for the Nigerian transport systems and the Nigerian Railway, to make it the first in West Africa.
- Scholastica Student Grant/Scholarship 2022 – Apply now
- Edinburgh Global Scholarship For Mathematics Student -2022
- Best Scholarship In Nigeria 2022
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Application Form 2022- How To Apply
- UBA Essay Competition Win Up To N2.5 Scholarships Award
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program Up To $5,000 Funding