ICYF Ramadan Contest 2022| The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), calls for the ICYF RAMADAN CONTEST submissions. Read Through.
The 2022 edition of the ICYF Ramadan contest provides a platform for the youth to capture their Ramadan and share it with the world, highlighting how they are using the holy month of Ramadan to do good and restore faith in humanity serving their communities.
Category of Contest:
The contest comprises two categories. Participants can apply to one or all categories at the same time. Read the terms of participation on how to apply to multiple categories.
- Best Picture or Illustration capturing the spirit of the month of ramadan, Including but not limited to (sharing, Kindness, Selflessness, Etc)
- Short film or Video capturing the true spirit of the month of Ramadan while portraying the Islamic values and fundamentals of giving and caring for one another.
Technical Requirements For Submission;
Short Film Requirements:
a. Duration: Maximum 3 minutes.
b. Acceptable Video Formats: MP4, H264 formats.
c Video Resolution: 1920×1080 in horizontal
d. Codecs: Do not use special codecs in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible.
e. Audio is optional, but lack of audio should have minimal impact on the comprehension of the video.
f. Structure: The video must include at the beginning a video cover with the title, authors and affiliation and the credits at the end.
g. The video should not have any commercial pitch and the authors of each video must have clear copyright of the audio and visual content.
- FG: P-YES Empowerment Application Form 2022/How To Apply
- NPF Microfinance Bank Loans 2022 (Up To N500,000)
- NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2022/How To Apply
a. Photos must be submitted in high resolution JPEG and should not exceed 50MB per entry.
b. Photos must be original (no edits, no photoshopped entries, no logo added, etc.).
c. Ensure that the photo is in compliance with all the legal and copyright requirements. The photo must be an original creation — no copyrighted images may be used.
A jury who will select winners will judge the entries submitted by the applicants. The jury’s decisions are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. Submitted entries will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
i. Message e Originality and creativity of expression
ii. Quality of execution
1) The best submission of each category will be awarded with 500 USD cash prize.
2) The second-best submission of each category will be awarded with 250 USD jury special prize.
The Jury will evaluate and select the best submissions.
Application Deadline: 25th April 2022
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should register via this link https://dev.icyf.digital/EventF/12
For more information regarding this context, go to the Ramadan Contest website
Note: Only winners will be informed.