ESUT Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
ESUT Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into Enugu State University of Science and Technology, How to apply for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Post UTME form, ESUT Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice ESUT as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The current cost of selling ESUT admission form is (N2,000)
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update