EKSU Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
EKSU Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into Ekiti State University, How to apply for Ekiti State University Post UTME form, EKSU Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice EKSU as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The current cost of selling EKSU admission form is (N2,000)
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa or https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6144738336/service.spa
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for i.e ”POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FEE 2020/2021”
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number
- Fill in the course you are applying for
- Fill in your name on (Payer’s name)
- Fill in your Phone number on (Payer’s Phone)
- Fill in your email address on (Payer Email)
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect
- Please click on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification
- Click ”Submit”
- Then select you want to pay e.g
- a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment
- b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
- You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service
- Ensure you fill your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘New Application” and provide the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, as security codes to open that application form which will be sent to applicants phone number/email, after successful upload of evidence of payment as in 1-above
- Applicants are to enter their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and enter the password they already created while setting up their account to login
- Select 2020/2021 PUTME application. This requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME) and Names(s), as they appear on the JAMB result slips of applicants and uploading evidence of payment in compliance with (1-12) above
- After successful upload of evidence of payment, click proceed (This will require applicants to enter their security code sent to their mobile phone numbers/email to gain access) to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only
- Upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB
- Candidates awaiting their results should upload them within two weeks of release.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form
Ekiti State University Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update