EBSU Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
EBSU Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into Ebonyi State University, How to apply for Ebonyi State University Post UTME form, EBSU Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice EBSU as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The current cost of selling EBSU admission form is (N2,000)
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update