Easy Way To Open Dollars/Domiciliary Account In United Bank of Africa (UBA) 2023 | Opening of Dollars/Domiciliary Account In United Bank of Africa (UBA) is not difficult only if you following the new directive on this page, you Can now make transactions in foreign currencies easily. Read through.
United Bank of Africa (UBA) is one of the Nigeria recognize Multinational pan-African financial services located in the following countries Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote D’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Kenya, Liberia, Mozambique, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, France, USA, UK, UAE .
With multiple awards over the years, UBA continues to distinguish itself in the financial service industry across Africa. They are at the forefront of innovation on the continent as they aim to deliver excellent services to their customers.
UBA- Pioneering innovation in the banking sector;
Types of Account you can easily open in any UBA Branch;
1) Savings Account: Opening a UBA account is easier than ever before, that is why we have a wide range of accounts to fit everyone. Regardless of situation or lifestyle, you can start online
2) Business Account or Current Account: Trusted by millions, enjoy great benefits with unrestricted and secure access to your
account anytime, anywhere you have UBA branch.
3) Magic Banking – USSD Account Opening: With No data required, simply dial a few short codes on your mobile phone and follow the easy steps. Your account number will be sent to your mobile line. It is that easy! To enjoy the full benefits of your new account, visit any UBA business office with your identification so that your account can be linked to the account.
- No queues
- No forms to fill
- Earn high interest rate on your savings
- Be eligible for our online banking services, that lets you bank on the go
- Option to upgrade account to higher transaction limits
UBA USSD Code Per Countries:
|Countries||USSD Code (click on USSD to dial)|
Easy Way To Open Dollars/Domiciliary Account In United Bank of Africa (UBA) 2023:
Having Domiciliary Account In United Bank of Africa you will entitle to:
- Receive direct foreign currencies E.g Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euro
- Pay for international transactions
- It gives you more control over unstable currencies
- You can serve as a referee for someone.
Simply visit any UBA branch nearest to you request for Domiciliary Account opening form, It may be Saving or Current depending on your choice.
- Minimum opening balance of $ 100, € 80 or ₤ 70 or its equivalent in other currencies Account is operated in any of the major currencies- US Dollar, GBP, Euro etc
- Valid Identification (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID card, Voter’s card)
- specimen signature card.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Address verification document: Utility Bill.
Freedom Savings Domiciliary Account. This domiciliary savings account is built to receive foreign remittances, with no limits, directly into your account.
With the Freedom Savings Domiciliary account, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Easy documentation requirements
- Zero balance account opening
- Free access to check account balances via our Mobile App and the Internet banking platform
- Receive foreign currency and Telex inflows directly into your account
- No withdrawal charges
- BVN only