How to Open Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Dollars/ Domiciliary Account If you are a Nigerian 2023 | This article contain How to Open Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Dollars/ Domiciliary Account If you are a Nigerian 2023, To open a Dollars Account GTB is easy and safer but for you to guide you properly you need to read through this page.
What you need to know:
- How to open GTBank Dollars/ Domiciliary Account
- How to process for Dollars ATM card
- Online Banking procedure
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is one of the leading African Bank that offers Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Asset management and payments services
In Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) you can also open the following Account:
- Savings Account
- Current Accounts
- Compare Accounts
You can Apply for:
- Non Resident Nigerian (NRN) Service
- Ways To Bank
- Private Banking
The follow banking Service is operating in GTBank:
- Business Banking
- e-Banking Services
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Loans & Advances
- SME Banking
The US Dollar Bank Account is a current account that allows you to hold US dollars and After getting the dollars account number, you can then give it out to the person that will send money to you abroad with some additional details. If it is a dollar account, the money will be sent in dollars, this means that the person sending you the money must send it in dollars.
- Receive international payments in US dollars
- Money from abroad does not have to be converted into Nigerian Naira
- US dollar bank account, remittances can sit indefinitely in the form of US dollars within Nigerian borders.
- A Foreign currency account helps reduce fees for currency exchanges and is perfect for managing different international transactions in one place
- It is useful for frequent travelers and businesses who often transact in multiple countries
- 2 (Two) Referees.
- 1 (one) recent passport photograph.
- A recent Utility Bill.
- A copy of your Driver’s License or International Passport.
- An issuance fee of N1,000 (or it’s equivalent in dollars).
- Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form.