Easy Way To Open Dollars/Domiciliary Account In First Bank 2023 | This page contain the Easy Way To Open Dollars/Domiciliary Account In First Bank. Are you willing to do international transactions or you want to receive foreign currencies such as Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euro. If yes, this page is for you, Read through.
First Bank is one of the Nigeria leading well-diversified financial services group and the largest private-sector financial services provider, It built solid relationships, good corporate governance and strong liquidity. It is the premier bank in West Africa.
Dollars Account is also known as Domiciliary Account; Therefore First Bank is one of the best bank to open a dollar account as a Nigeria’s number one bank brand and the leading financial services solutions provider. Dollars Account or Domiciliary accounts give you the opportunity to conveniently carry international transactions as well as receive foreign currencies directly.
Having an account is from saving your hard-earned money, running a hassle-free business account, to carrying out seamless international transfers and much more, our accounts varieties have got you covered always.
Types of Account you can easily open in any First Bank Branch;
1) Savings Account: It is the type of accounts that suit every stage of your life, with unique benefits designed to match your personal banking needs.
Features of saving Account:
- FirstGem Savings
- FirstSavings Plus
- FirstInstant Plus
2) Current Account: It is unique and it designed to suit your banking needs and make your banking experience a pleasant one
Features of Current Account:
- FirstCurrent Plus
- FirstGem Current
- FirstCurrent Business
3) Dollars/Domiciliary: It is an account that allow individuals and businesses to receive and make payments in foreign currency. These accounts facilitate your international transactions and can be accessed through cash deposits, traveler’s cheques, or foreign currency cheque deposits.
4) Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) Account: This type of account allow you to participate in opportunities available in the Small and Medium-sized Enterprises sector,, Such as Loan, Grant in Nigeria.
Features of SME:
- FirstSME Classic
- FirstSME Deluxe
5) Fixed Deposit Account: This type of account allow you to grow the amount of money deposited in a fixed period of time with an agreed interest rate.
6) FirstPremium Term Deposit: The FirstPremium Term Deposit is made for the investor who requires more value for his money. It offers higher interest rates than the conventional term deposit and has fixed tenures of either 6 months or one year.
7) Diaspora Account: Open a Diaspora Account today and enjoy safe, versatile and convenient banking from your base abroad.
Benefit of First Bank Dollars Account:
- Receive direct foreign currencies E.g Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euro
- Pay for international transactions
- It gives you more control over unstable currencies
- You can serve as a referee for someone.
Easy Way To Open Dollars/Domiciliary Account In First Bank 2023
Simply visit any FirstBank branch nearest to you request for Domiciliary Account opening form:
- Duly completed Account Opening Form.
- Duly completed specimen signature card.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Address verification document: Utility Bill.
- Valid means of identification e.g. International passport, Driver’s license or National ID card.