How to Apply DPR Recruitment 2024 |The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) recruitment portal 2024 are now open, Only applicants who are merited, innovative, creative and completed their online application form will be consider. Interested applicant are advice to follow the application guideline to avoid mistake. Read through
DPR: Focusing on the development and as well as sustaining Nigeria’s Oil and Gas resources across the value chain for our stakeholders through effective regulation, while entrenching world class professionalism, accountability, and transparency.
What You need to know DPR as follow:
- How much does DPR pay fresh graduates?
- Who is the current head of Department of Petroleum Resources?
Position to apply:
- Graduate Trainees: (Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career
- Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December,2016.
- Be computer literate.
2. Experienced Hire: (Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
- Not more than 40 years old by 31st December,2016.
- Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply DPR Recruitment 2024:
The Department of Petroleum Resources will commence 2024 Recruitment exercise Soon. and that only for employment to carry out DPR duties to sort with their core value in the Oil and Gas Sector.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
For more information on the DPR recruitment exercise, visit http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
For steps on how to apply, visit http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/how-it-works
- All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook