Dallas Police Shortlisted Candidate For Recruitment 2022 in United States has been release, If you have applied for the last concluded Dallas Police Recruitment 2022. Check if your name is among the Shortlisted Candidate. For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
The Dallas Police Department is the principal law enforcement agency serving the city of Dallas, Texas. Join Dallas Police Department now and be dedicated to serving the people of Dallas and strives to reduce crime and provide a safe city.
Note: Successful Applicants Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
- Embassy Of France Call For Applications: Nigerian English Language Assistants To Teach In France
- U.S Green Card Lottery 2022 (DV2024)/Application Guide
- How To Register For Free Physical Consultation With UK & Ireland University Representatives
- Steps To Study, Work And Live Abroad
For those having interest to apply Click Here
Dallas Police Recruitment Positions:
- 911 Call Takers
- Administrative & Technical Positions
Minimum Qualifications Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One (1) year of experience in a public safety emergency call taking and/or dispatching position within a municipal, county, state, or federal regulatory agency OR
- One (1) year of experience as an air traffic controller OR
- One (1) year of experience as a sworn Police Officer.
License(s) And/OR Certification(s):
a. Must obtain Telecommunications Operator License from Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) within one (1) year of employment.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Availability to work varying shifts including nights, weekends, holidays and/or overtime.
- Must pass an intensive background investigation and drug test.
- No FELONY or class A MISDEMEANOR convictions.
- No class B MISDEMEANOR convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No drug or domestic violence related convictions.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability(ies):
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- MS Office or similar software skills.
- Ability to type thirty-five (35) words per minute.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Exam covers data entry, memory recall, spelling, reading comprehension, sentence clarity, prioritization, map reading, cross-referencing, and call summarization skills.
- Time Limit: N/A
- ***Please note: The Criticall exam for this position can only be taken two (2) times within a twelve (12) month period.
- PICTURE I.D. REQUIRED
How To Check Dallas Police Shortlisted Candidate:
Currently: The Dallas Police Shortlisted Candidate 2022 is not yet out, Visit these page as soon as the list is out, you will be the first to be inform.
For Information: Websitehttp://www.dallascityhall.com
or email email@example.com or call 214-671-4409.