Current Appointment In Education Sector In Nigeria | This article contain the current list of Registrar/CEO in education sector appointed and confirmed by The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) List of appointed personnel into offices in education sector, How to know the current appointment of Registrar/CEO in education sector. Read through.
We have been able to gathered the list of reappointed and appointed Registrar/CEO to carry out duties in education sector in Nigeria.
Current Appointment In Education Sector In Nigeria:
1) JAMB: (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) Prof. Is-haq Olarewaju Oloyede. as Registrar/Chief Executive of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board for a second term of five years. (From August 1st, 2021 – August 1st, 2025).Jamb Process1: Jamb Process 2:
2) NUC: (National Universities Commission) Prof Abubakar Rasheed. as Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission for another five years. (From August 1st, 2021 – August 1st, 2025). Federal Universities In Nigeria, State Universities In Nigeria Private Universities In Nigeria
3) UBE: ( Universal Basic Education) Dr. Hamid Bobboyi. as Executive Secretary of the Universal Basic Education Commission for a second term of four years (From August 1st, 2021 – August 1st, 2024).
4) NABTECH: ( National Business and Technical Examinations Board) Prof. Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe. as Registrar/CEO of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board for a second term of four years (From August 1st, 2021 – August 1st, 2024). NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Registration List Of Federal Unity College Per State In Nigeria
5) NMC: (National Mathematical Centre) Prof. Promise Mebine. as the Director/Chief Executive of the National Mathematical Centre for an initial tenure of five years. (From August 1st, 2021 – August 1st, 2025).
6) Mr Mallam Adamu Adamu – Minister of Education of Nigeria since 2015.
7) NECO: ( National Examinations Council) Prof. Ibrahim Dantani Wushishi. as new Registrar/Chief Executive of the National Examinations Council for an initial period of five years (From July 12, 2021 – July 12, 2025). NECO (External) GCE
8) WAEC: (West African Examination Council) Pateh Bah. as new Registrar/Chief Executive of West African Examination Council for an initial period of five years. (From October, 2019 – September 2024) WAEC GCE Registration
9) NYSC: (National Youth Service Corps) Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim. as Director General, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) NYSC Registration Procedure
10) NBTC: (National Board for Technical Education) Mr Abatti Muhammad. as Acting Executive Secretary (ES) of the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) list of Polytechnic In Nigeria
11) The Federal Scholarship Board is headed by a Director and Permanent Secretary of the Board. His name is Arc. Sunday S.T. Echono. Please note that as a department of the Federal Ministry of Education, the board has no Governing Body.
- List Of Scholarship (Secondary, Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Master) Programme 2021
- U.S Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young Africans 2021/2022
- International Job Opportunities 2021/ Apply Now
Leave a Reply