NECO GCE Registration 2022| National Examination Council (NECO) has release the External candidates Examination Registration guideline 2022, How to register NECO GCE 2022, The new directives for NECO External candidates Exam Registration, If you are interested to write 2022/2023 NECO External Examination. Check the procedure.
NECO (External) GCE Registration Guideline 2022 is out. On this note candidate can now check the requirements, Exam period and as well as Exam centres available for this year.
NECO EXTERNAL EXAM
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti, and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory.
- Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
- Every candidate should bring into the examination hall or classroom his/her own hand sanitiser.
- A candidate showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the course of the examination will not be allowed to continue until he/’she is certified to be medically fit.
The SSCE External has Twenty-nine subjects as follows:
Agricultural Science, Arabic Language, Biology, Chemistry, Civic Education, Christian Religious Studies, Commerce, Economics, English Language, Financial Accounting, French, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government, Hausa, Health Education, History, Igbo, Islamic Studies, Literature-in-English, Mathematics, Marketing, Physical Education, Physics, Salesmanship, Stenography, Store Keeping, Yoruba, Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Form
The NECO SSCE External Registration fee is Thirteen thousand three Hundred and Fifty (N13,350.00) Only.
Stamp Duty: N50.00.
All payments should be made into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates or registration points (cyber cafes) are to Visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account using either their emails or phone numbers, activate the accounts and pay into the NECOSA through five payment options.
- ATM Card
- Internet Banking
- Bank Branch
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THAT SCRATCH CARDS ARE NO LONGER USED FOR ALL NECO TRANSACTIONS
For further Information:
Address: National Examinations Council (NECO) Km 8, Bida Road, P.M.B 159, Minna, Nigeria.
Phone: 08069232760, 08052218069, 08052218070, 08189342653, 08189342754 (24/7 SUPPORT LINES)
You May Also Like:
- MTN Scholarship 2022(Universities, Polytechnics, And Colleges Of Education)/How To Apply
- International Youth Math Challenge 2022( Up To 700 USD)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine In Selected Nigeria Universities)
- Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship (Study Medicine And Surgery In Venezuela)
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2022/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2022.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2022(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2022–2023/How To Apply