CASSON Membership Registration Guideline | This article contain CASSON Membership Registration Guideline, At the end of reading this page, what you need to know about Counselling Practitioners Council of Nigeria will be achieved. Read through.
Counselling Association of Nigeria was signed into law to take responsibility of the conduct of qualifying examinations, regulating the counselling profession and determining standard of knowledge and skill required of persons seeking to become member of the counselling profession in Nigeria.
The professional counselling service are needed in the following area:
- National Interest
- National Security
The Counselling Association of Nigeria is a National Professional Body of Counsellors who have been trained, registered, and licensed. Its members come from all educational institutions, prisons, the health sector, schools, non-governmental organizations, rehabilitation centers, the media, government agencies, individuals, religious groups, and so on.
The Association was founded on 15th November, 1975 with 49 Founding members, headed by Professor S. Olu Makinde (Late). The Association is made up of Icons, Fellows, Associate members, Honorary members, Full-Time members, and Student membership who possess the necessary requirements as stipulated in the Association’s Constitution
- A professional counsellor is a highly trained individual who is able to use a different range of counselling approach with their client to resolve personal, social, or psychological problems and difficulties
- Counselling profession in the country is a practice that seeks to improve psychological wellbeing and mental health of our contemporary.
- They are trained to counsel clients in trauma and abuse, addictions, family and relationships problems and many more.
- A professional counsellor reduces confusion by enabling the client to make informed decisions leading to positive changes in their attitude and or behaviour.
- Must assist the client make their own choice, reach their own decisions and act upon them accordingly.
- Professional counsellor maintains professional relationships of trust that empower diverse individual families and groups.
Do you want to Join the Counselling Practitioners council of Nigeria? If yes, here are the Membership Registration Guideline:
Class of Registration:
- International Participant
- New Member
- Old Member
- Applied Counselling psychology
- Career counselling
- Counsellor Education
- Family Counselling
- Human Development Counselling
- Mental health Counselling
- Postorial Counselling
- Rehabilitation counselling
- School counselling
- Social Work
- Non Professional member
- Affiliate member
- Honourary member
- Professional Member
Step 1: Create a New User Account (make sure you provide a functional Email Address)
Interested applicants apply here
- ANAN Registration (Become ANAN Member) Guideline
- Portal Greece Finance Scholarships For MBA and Msc (Leventis Foundation 2022)
- Growth Accelerator Malawi Entrepreneurs 2022 (Up to USD40,000 in co-financing)