BMW Classic Heritage Programme 2023 | BMW Group South Africa is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the 2023 graduate programme. Application Deadline: Unspecified
At BMW they build more than just cars, they support young bright talent with a collaborative open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to gain exposure from a well- established, reputable premium brand company.
Graduate Student Position Description
An exciting opportunity exists for a student of history, or an engineering student with excellent research and archival skills and competencies and a passion for the history of the automobile, in particular BMW Group Classic vehicles, to contribute significantly to securing BMW South Africa’s unique automotive heritage. In BMW South Africa’s 50th Jubilee Year, you will join a project team of multi-disciplined experts, research physical and digital databases and conduct interviews amongst other methods of research, to establish the accuracy of BMW’s historical record in South Africa, as well as research the history of unique and individual BMW vehicle models developed and built only in South Africa.
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
- Rotational on the job practical training in your field of study.
- Technical and skills enhancing training.
- Continuous mentoring and coaching.
Skills and Competencies:
- Conceptual and analytical thinker.
- Resilient & independent.
- Results focused.
- High learning agility.
- Effective communication / ability to confidently conduct interviews with a wide-ranging set of people.
- Computer Literacy and ability to understand and work with digital databases.
- A working knowledge of German would be advantageous (but is not a prerequisite).
The programme is aimed at graduates who have completed their studies within the past 18 months.
A university degree or higher with an average pass mark of 65% in the following career streams:
- Engineering (Mechanical / Automotive focus will be advantageous).
- Historical Studies (in particular archival and research skills and experience will be advantageous).
How to apply BMW Classic Heritage Programme for Young Graduate in South African
Interested applicants apply for BMW Classic Heritage Programme 2023
- How to Apply Nestle Sales Graduate Trainee 2023
- How to Apply Women in Engineering (WomEng) Southern Africa Fellowship 2023
- UNESCO-UNEVOC Skills in Action Photo Competition 2023