Bauchi State Massive Recruitment 2021| Government of Bauchi State embark on recruitment of experience and qualify workers into the state Civil Service Commission, How to apply for Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021, Bauchi State Recruitment screening Date, Venue and Time. If you are interested check the directive below. Full detail
The Bauchi State Recruitment portal is open for experience and graduate person to fill the following vacant positions in the state Civil Service Commission, Bauchi State, Nigeria. Npower Batch C Test Cut Off Mark Release/Check Now
The appointment letter will be issued to qualify candidates that will pass both the physical and credentials screening test that will be conducted by the authority of Bauchi State Civil Service Commission. AGSMEIS Loan What You Need To Know
Let your qualification determined the position of job you apply to stand a better chance to qualify.
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
If you are graduate Bauchi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment is more suitable for you and you must have completed your NYSC or proved of exemption letter. Other Prerequisite requirement that will determine your edibility include:
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How To Apply
- Visit the Bauchi State Civil Service Commission portal at www.bauchistate.gov.ng
- Follow the procedures provided on the Bauchi State job portal
- Fill the application form and submit your application.
NOTE: Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
- Kwara State Massive Recruitment(Civil Service Commission) 2021
- Niger State Massive Recruitment(Civil Service Commission) 2021/ Apply Now
- Rivers State Civil Service Massive Recruitment 2020
- Akwa Ibom Primary School Teachers Recruitment Begin/How To Apply
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2021(Primary, Secondary and Technical Schools) Apply Now