AKSU) SUG Election/ Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Student Union Government (SUG) Election, Nature of AKSU SUG Election, Procedure for SUG Executive and Parliamentary Posts, Eligibility for student to be elected into any Executive and Parliamentary offices of AKSU are in details Read through.
Akwa Ibom state University (AKSU) is one of the best University in Nigeria. It is own and managed by Akwa Ibom State Government. The University graduated over 4000 students yearly in various courses.
You May Also Like:
- TDTU Offers scholarships for International Students to Study the Undergraduate Programs 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (Study Abroad) 2021/ How to Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2021(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- CHRDA Writing Contract “The Unheard Voices Of The Anglophone Crisis” [Cameroonians Only]/ How To Apply
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Student Union Government (SUG) Election guideline:
MODE OF ELECTIONS – E-VOTING
1. Aspirants contesting for the office of the President and Secretary General must have CGPA of 3.50 and above. Other executive offices including parliamentarians are open to Students with 3.00 CGPA
2. The aspirant must be of good behavior, unquestionable Character and of proven integrity.
3. All aspirants for the Executive and Parliamentary elections must present themselves to the Electoral Commision for screening on Thursday 12th August, 2021 at Students Affairs, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden by 9.00am
4. All aspirants for the Executive and Parliamentary Elections must present themselves to the ChiefSecurity Officer (CS0) for screening on Monday 16th August, 2021 at the Security Unit, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden by 9.00am.
5. All aspirants must forward names of their agents with a passport photograph to the Secretary, Electoral Commission one (1) week before the date of elections.
6. Agents are to observe and report any act of misconduct to the electoral Officials. Also, any agent that conduct himself or herself in a disorderly manner or disrupt the electioneering process shall be made to face disciplinary action in accordance with the extant laves of the University.
7. Aspirants or candidates who campaign when ban on political activities has not been lifted shall be disqualified. Also any candidates supporter who choose to campaign within the ban on political activity shall risk his or her candidates’ disqualification.
8. Campaigns are highly prohibited on the date of the Elections. In other words, stop 24hours to the voting proper.
9. Election observers must obtain clearance through their application from the Secretary, Electoral Commission one (1) week to the date of election before being allowed to observe the election.
10. Presentation of manifesto by candidates is scheduled as follows: a Main campus, Tuesday 24th August, 2021 at TETFund Pavilon, ikot Akpaden, 10:00am to 2.00pm & Obe Akpa campus, Wednesday 25th August, 2021 at TETFund Hall, 10:00am to 2:00pm
11. Voting hall be done through e-voting
ELECTIONS DATE – 26th August, 2021
VOTING TIME – 9am – 2:30pm
- Ibom Air Career Job 2021 (Massive Recruitment)
- Ibom Deep Sea Port Massive Recruitment 2021
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- Niger-Delta Small Enterprise Development & Skills Acquisition Application Form 2021
- AKBC Recruitment 2021/How To Apply
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment (Ibom Market Place) 2021
- Akwa Ibom State Christmas Village How To Secure a Place
- Akwa Ibom Tropicana Recruitment 2021
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
Leave a Reply