776 Foundation Fellowship Grant 2022| The 776 Fellowship Program is a two-year program for young people who want to build a better future. The programme are equipping some of the most driven future leaders with the capital and support needed to fully immerse themselves in what could be the next world-saving idea. Read Trough
This program will deeply challenge our Fellows to think critically and creatively and will turnout the next generation of great founders and operators. This Fellowship program can be the springboard for unlimited opportunities because it’s reaching so deep into a pool of talented individuals before their careers have even started.
There are some big ideas that can’t wait—especially when it comes to climate change—and 776 wants to support problem-solvers at the earliest possible stage. The Fellowship Program gives 20 remarkable people under the age of 23 the chance to spend two years working on the bright idea that’s keeping them up at night. They’ll benefit from a community of peers and access to the extended 776 network through Cerebro (our firm’s operating system).
- US Public Diplomacy Grants 2022 (Get Up To $5,000 ) For U.S. and Nigerian
- Rapid Response Register (RRR) Credit Alert (Up To N30,000)
- Africa Agri-Food Development Programme 2022/Apply Now
- NDE Vocatonal Skills Development Programme 2022
- Apply for Permaculture Design, poultry, and vegetable production Training 2022
The goals of the program are to:
- Invest in young people tackling climate change.
- Enrich the 776 community with the next generation of talent.
- Scale the impact of 776.
- 776 Fellows receive a $100,000 grant and support from the Seven Seven Six network of founders, investors, and partners.
- The Fellowship is open to international applicants.
- If you’re working on a great idea or project, they are interested in hearing from you, however, if you already have a partner/co-founder, you can apply together.
- Fellows must be ages 18 to 23.
How To Apply
This is a full-time program, so they are looking for applicants who are not currently enrolled in school or want to take two years away from school to focus on their project, company or idea. You can still be enrolled when you apply, but the’d expect you to drop out if you get accepted.
Deadline: March 30, 2022
For more details, visit 776 Fellowship.