Zenith Bank Pitching Competition 2022 | The Zenith Bank Pitching Competition 2022 portal are now open, The programme is to Supporting Nigerian MVP stage startups in advancing to the next stage of growth. The top 10 teams will receive a cash prize ranging from N5m to N15m to help them bring their dreams to life. check relevant information
About the program:
The objective of this program is to identify, spotlight, connect, reward and provide mentorship support to scalable Nigerian startups whose business solutions have the potential to reshape the Future of Business in Africa. Zenith Bank wants to support the best startups that are using technology and innovative ideas to help solve the problems of the present to build a better future in the following areas:
- Wholesale and retail
- Electricity (power vending)
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Scholarship Award 2023 (Fully Funded)
- The ten selected startups will receive training and mentorship to help them prepare for the two-day pitching competition at the Zenith Bank Tech Fair on November 22nd and 23rd, 2022.
- Pitch Training
- Follow-on Program
- Cash prizes:
- 1st Prize: N15m (Fifteen million naira)
- 2nd Prize: N10m (Ten million naira)
- 3rd Prize: N5m (Five million naira)
- The rest of the 10 startups (4th – 10th) will be awarded a participatory prize of N1m (One million naira) each.
- Be at the MVP stage;
- Have a complete team;
- Must not have raised more than $75k;
- Be operating in one of the sectors listed above.
How to Apply
Do you have a working minimum viable product (MVP) in Nigeria? If yes, apply Zenith Bank Pitching Competition 2022.
Application period: 8 -14 of November 2022
Selected participants announcement: 16 of November 2022
Pitch training day: 18 & 21 of November
Leave a Reply