MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF) embarks to recruits a talented and creative expert from Kenya, Nigeria and Zambia to booster their academic experience toward the film making and broadcasting industries. The applications are open for both male and female citizen across the African countries. Read through.
Are you a talented, passionate or seeking employment? If yes, they are a space for you at MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF), Africa film and broadcasting industry. Apply Now.
The recruitment of students aspiring as African talent from 13 African countries will gain more knowledge and improve the standard in the area of cinematography, film editing, audio production and other sound balancing alongside.
This year job opportunities are open to graduate and it well funded by MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy. It will be broadcasting in the following channels Namely:
- M.Net Channels
- MTF Portal
All in the multichoice platform, The programme will be connected to the database for film professionals in all the continent. Stay focus and be always connected to global news update for 2019 MTF job opportunities.
- Be from 18 years of age and above
- Must be citizen and resident of the MTF Academy initiative namely; Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Must be fluent in English in terms of speaking, reading and writing
- Demonstrate passion and entertainment industry during selection interviews.
- Must have a complete relevant qualification from an accredited tertiary institution in Drama, film, television, or a related media field, within the 2 years. The qualification must be obtained only from a post-secondary institution which has been accredited or recognised by a relevant registered institution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants Click Here
Deadline: June 14, 2019
Is this article informative to you? if yes, don’t delay to share this information across to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus on media.