The World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship 2023 | World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship are now looking for aspiring creators to send on a travel assignment, plus level up their content with coaching from travel creators Nomadasaurus and prizes from Sony, RØDE and Bright Tri. successful candidates will a chance to win 1-of-4 Scholarships worth over $5,000 USD. Check how to apply below:
World Nomads Like you, travel is in their blood and exploring is their way of life. World Nomads mission is to help you get the most out of your adventures and support you when things go wrong.
Read: Current Scholarship
World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship Benefit:
The 4 scholarship winners will each receive prizes valued at RRP $6,335 USD:
- $2,500 USD travel budget to be used to book travel arrangements for their Content Creation Trip assignment.
- Professional Mentoring from Nomadasaurus via 1-on-1 video calls and messenger chat.
- Sony ZV-E10 mirrorless Vlog camera & lens kit worth $799 USD.
- RØDE Audio ‘Ultimate Content Creator Pack’ worth $736 USD. Includes: 1 x Wireless GO II microphone system, 2 x Lavalier II premium microphones, 1 xVideoMic NTG on-camera shotgun microphone plus cable accessories (SC15, SC16).
- $500 USD of Bright Trip digital travel courses to use on www.brighttrip.com
- $150 USD toward travel insurance for your Trip assignment courtesy of World Nomads.
Dream of getting paid to travel and create content:
- To be eligible, your submission must be in English
- World Nomads judging panel will be comprised of English speakers, making it impossible to fairly judge submissions in other languages.
- To get the most out of the mentorship, you will need to be able to communicate with your mentors in English.
World Nomads want to see your best travel content and understand why you think you should win. Your content can be old or new, but must:
- Be an image, video, blog or vlog post that is in English and publicly accessible
- Showcase a travel story, experience or location
- Show originality, creativity and be visually engaging
- Take 2 minutes maximum to review in full (view, watch or read)
NOTE: Your 150 word or less written submission needs to convince our judges that you have a passion for travel and creating content as a career. We will be weighting your entry based on submitted content (80%) and your written submission (20%).
How To Apply:
Step1: Find your best travel content
Share an image, video, blog or vlog post that shows us your creativity and passion for travel
Fill in the form, link to your content (publicly accessible) and tell us why you should win