Total Energies Young Graduate Programme 2023 | The Total Energies company base in South Africa embark on recruiting young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering ,Commercial and Finance. How to apply, Read through.
Total Energies is an active multi-energy company that produces and markets energies: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity and also to contribute to the sustainable development of the planet facing the climate challenge, TotalEnergies has 5,200 employees committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible.
Sector for recruitment:
A Young Graduate Programme is an extended innovative and attractive programme that is offered over a period of 18 months after the completion of the 6 months of a local short-term contract and it offers further workplace exposure internationally to the previous graduates who have already served their tenure in local short-term contract.
The aim of this programme is to:
- Rotate the individuals to countries outside their own, for a rewarding professional international working experience.
- Integrate academic preparation, local and international with professional challenge
- We offer the programme to discover our three main business line
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing, Business Management)
- Finance (Accounting, Finance Management)
- Technical (Engineering, Mining, HSEQ)
Apply applicants must have the following:
- A bachelor’s graduate, with Technical, Finance or Commercial backgrounds
- Must not be more that 25 years of age
- Be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Total Energies Sustainability:
Climate and sustainable energy
Climate change-related challenges
Reducing our Scope 1 and 2 emissions
Reducing scope 3 emissions, together with society
Health and safety for everyone
To commit to its employees
Care for the Environment
Creating shared value
Value creation for host regions
The Fondation TotalEnergies
Stakeholder relationships & Advocacy
Reports and indicators
Our CSR Reports
The main ESG ratings