World Bank’s Junior Professional Associates Program 2023 | Are you a recent graduate? Do you have passion for and commitment to helping others? Are you looking for a solid, two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment? If so, apply for World Bank’s JPA program
- The World Bank will provide you with the opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges – and rewards – of international development.
In your JPA assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions.
You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while gaining first-hand exposure to the challenges of reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Your experience as a JPA may be used as a steppingstone to a career in government, consulting, the private sector, academia or other development agencies.
- Türkiye Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
- United Nation SDSN Youth investment-ready Programme 2023
- Your academic achievements are superior and place you in the top portion of your graduating class.
- Your analytical and research skills extend to areas of specialization such as: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment (climate, blue economy), infrastructure, private sector development, as well as other related fields, including corporate and administrative functions (IT, legal, accounting, communications, etc).
- You are fluent in English and, preferably, in at least one other Bank language (French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, or Chinese). You love technology and integrate it in your work.
The following are minimum requirements to be eligible for the JPA program:
- Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service
- Hold the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree
- Be fluent in English
- One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online. (Please take care to provide required information where indicated). Click Here
- Please note that applications will be kept active in our database for a period of six months.
- If you Should still be interested in JPA program after six months, you will need to re-apply.
- Only those identified for an assignment will be contacted to discuss their interest and availability
- Candidates are selected by the hiring manager on a highly competitive basis.