United Nation SDSN Youth investment-ready Programme 2024 | The programme empower young people to lead the way in building a better, lasting world. Apply UN SDSN Youth investment-ready Programme now before is too late. Closing date is February 10, 2024.
- Apply to become a Innovator
- Helping you become investment-ready
- Apply to get innovative solution
This programme also called Youth Solutions Program, It is advancing SDG innovation, through an ecosystem that provides young innovators with access to experts, training, and exposure to opportunities. Read through on how to apply.
Young people are extremely skilled and aware of the challenges of sustainable development – but still face many challenges of their own, in promoting their solutions: from lack of funding access, to mentoring and networks, to a shared narrative or SDG alignment.
- 2024 NCC Annual ICT Innovation Competition (Nigeria)
- How to Apply European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Programme 2024
- Rest of World Photography Contest 2024/How to Apply
The Youth Solutions Program helps accelerate the growth of youth solutions through a digital ecosystem of experts and resources, to refine their pitches, secure funding, connect with experts and mentors, and find new partnerships to grow their SDG solutions.
Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) Youth is a program of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network – an initiative launched by UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, in 2012 to mobilize global expertise around the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- It’s your first time building a business? or
- Maybe your a Product person, a researcher, or just someone who wants to make change?
If yes, apply United Nation SDSN Youth investment-ready Programme 2023. The Investment Readiness Program is a structured 6 week program that guides you through building the founder’s essential skillset to become investment ready.
- You will become a Innovator
- You have an innovative solution that addresses one or more of the SDGs
- You an early stage startup – have a protoype and actively testing with users or beneficiaries.
The organisation will help you scale your impact on:
- Applicant should be 18-35 years;
- Venture is registered in the country of operation;
- Represent early-stage for-profit SDG focused start-ups.
How to Apply
Interested applicant to apply 16 week Investment Readiness Program, It is free and run completely online Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: February 10, 2024.