Nigeria Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative 2023 : The program is to empower their members and young Nigerians with proactive engagement, training, collaboration and networking opportunities that promote careers development, and build organizations, and drive active citizenry. Read through
The Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative, CYFI, is a dynamic youth-based initiative launched in 2011 by the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos. CYFI brings together Nigerian youth of exceptional vision, skills, and experience to design and implement projects that will have a positive impact on Nigerian society. The inspiration for CYFI, former Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, was a champion of civil liberties, democracy, and closer ties between the U.S. and Nigeria. CYFI fellows are committed to putting the ideals of Walter Carrington into practice.
Carrington Youth Fellowship Initiative 2023 is focuses on developing leadership, communication, and program management skills. It is a year-long professional development program for entry to mid-level professionals
- Fellowship provides an exciting opportunity for early to mid-career professionals to develop leadership skills, enhance their communication abilities, and strengthen their program management competencies
- Participant will be equipping fellows with the necessary skills to make a lasting impact in their communities.
- Fellows receive training and practical experience in various areas, including leadership, communication, and program management.
- focuses on developing leadership, communication, and program management skills.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 on or before the application deadline;
- Applicant must be Nigerians who live in Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo States;
- Applicant must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English;
- Applicant must be not alumni of the Carrington Fellowship.
- Applicant must be available to participate in the one-year-long program in Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo States.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirement Click Here to apply