How to Apply Junior Achievement Nigeria Program 2023 | The Junior Achievement Nigeria (JAN) is part of Junior Achievement Worldwide, the world’s oldest and largest non-profit economic education organization operating in 120 countries. Read through
The JAN has open Venture in Management Program (ViMP) to educate and empower a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished. The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000. ViMP is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce selected members of the National Youth Service Corps to the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for General Management.
The week-long program offers a blend of rigorous classroom meetings led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School, case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speaker sessions, and recreational activities. It all culminates in a strategy workshop where participants present solutions to a variety of business problems.
The program’s learning environment mimics those of top-tier business schools worldwide, with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship. Furthermore, participants are given the opportunity to engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
- Have the opportunities to meet with all facilitators from the Lagos Business School, case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speaker sessions, and recreational activities
- To learn top-tier business schools worldwide
- Participants will be expose to future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
- participants are given the opportunity to engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in previous JAN program will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants follow the step below:
- Completed application form online
- A Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
All supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Tuesday, July 18, 2023