University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/2023, How to apply for Global Masters in University of Birmingham, Do you want to be supported in your Masters academic career?, If yes, then apply for University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/23. Check directives below.
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education. the Global Masters Scholarship, an award of £10,000 to provide support for you to study at the University of Birmingham.
Note: Approximately 30 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar. Link to List of FG Grant Programme
- International students from across the world
- Available 30 scholarships award
- Successful scholar will received £10,000 GBP.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
Link to Scholarship Application
The minimum equivalent grade requirement in the US, India, Nigeria and China are as follows:
- 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University
Candidates must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the following countries:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Please If You fall under this categories Do not Apply:
- Students applying for programmes in the Birmingham Business School are not eligible for this scholarship but are eligible for other separate MSc and MBA scholarships offered by the Business School.
- If you defer your programme, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship award as it is only available for the 2022 academic year.
- Students seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
his is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form which can be accessed using the link below.
Please complete the form accurately and in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted. Please only complete the scholarship application form once as any duplicate applications will not be considered and we will only review your first submission.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidate Click Apply Now
Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Punocracy Prize for Satire Writing Competition 2022 for Nigerians (UP To N200,000 Prizes
- Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program 2022/How To Apply
- Softcom Massive Recruitment 2022/ How To Apply
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship
- Nasarawa State scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries Payment/Check Full Details