Uniterm Nigeria Limited embark on recruitment of Pumpman, Interested person should check the requirement, nature of job and eligibility on how to apply. Read more.
Job Title: Pumpman
Duties & Responsibilities:
Pumpman reports to Chief officer.
• Alignment ship’s manifold with facility/other ship manifold (STS). Keep communication with bridge at that time.
• Carrying out of Line Up (prepare cargo line for loading/unloading) strictly as per CO instructions.
• Connecting the cargo hose. Cargo tanks soundings together with CO prior cargo operation started.
• Check cargo pumps start-up, leakages etc at the beginning of unloading.
• During unloading soundings of cargo tanks/ballast tanks as per CO instructions.
• At the end of unloading stripping to be conducted. At the end of loading – topping up respectively. Tank soundings again. Frame system stripping could be done locally buy pump local control. Stripping on ships with cargo system other than Frame done via CCR.
• Final tanks soundings after unloading finished.
• Cargo hose disconnecting.
• Sea passage preparations: secure manifold blanks and tighten bolts properly. Cover pressure and temperature gauges. Adjust cargo line valves as per CO instructions.
• During sea passage pumpman can carry out cargo equipment maintenance (pumps, valves etc). Certificate, Training and Experience
• Huisman WIS
• IWCF Drilling Well Control Level 4
• Proficiency in Security Awareness
• OGUK Medical • BOSIET / T-BOSIET
• Valid Driver’s License
• 1+ years in similar role including HP riser well intervention experience
April 29, 2021, 12:00 am
All job applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To apply
interested applicants Click Here