UNIMED Student Admission Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
UNIMED Student Admission Form | Application form for admission into University of Medical Sciences, How to apply for University of Medical Sciences Ondo State, UNIMED Cost of selling screening form, registration guideline, candidates who meet the approved cut-off mark and choice UNIMED as the first choice of institution can now purchase the form online. Read more
The Current cost of selling UNIMED admission form is (N2,000)
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Electronic Payment Receipt.
- Printed copy of the completed 2019/2020 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses