UNIJOS Post UTME Form Has been Release / Check Requirement
UNIJOS Post UTME Form | University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission form for fresh students (Post UTME) who meet the cut-off mark approved and chose them as the first choice of the institution. Read more
The Current Cost of Selling UNIJOS Post UTME form is (N2,000)
Payment / Registration Guidelines
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results(WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) – Courses
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update
Leave a Reply