UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) has commenced the selling of School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain the Form. Below are details
Any Candidates who seek admission for Post Basic operative Nursing (SPBPON) and the School of post-Basic Critical care nursing (SPBCCN) 2020/2021 Academic Session, apply now.
Post Basic Nursing Admission Form of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) is N10,000 (for SPBPON and SPBCCN).
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- UMTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021
- UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N10,000
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN : 4th May to 31st July, 2020.
- SPBPON : 4th May to 7th August, 2020.
- SPBPON : 10th to 14th August, 2020.
- SPBCCN : 3rd to 5th August, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through their various schools (SPBCCN):- 08062792908, (SPBPON):- 08087498606.
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page