UMTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Here
The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) has commenced the selling of Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission form of School of Health Information Management 2020/2021 Academic session. The Procedure, Eligibility, Requirement and How to obtain UMTH Form. Below are details
Any Candidates who seek admission for HND programme of the School of Health Information Management at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) 2020/2021 Academic Session, apply now.
Higher National Diploma (HND) admission Form of School of Health Information Management (SHIM), UMTH is N5,000 (for SPBPON and SPBCCN).
See: Available Courses
1. Applicants: should possess five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, and NECO which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) settings. Combination of WAEC and WAEC, NECO and NECO and WAEC and NECO are acceptable as two sittings. National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is also acceptable in not more than two (2) sittings but cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO.
In addition to (1) above
- Candidates must have a National Diploma certificate in health information management(HIM) with a minimum of lower credit
- Evidence of previous Jamb admission and completion of one-year relevant work experience or an employee on a reputable health institution.
- Release advisory letter from employee to prospective candidate to further study will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for UMTH SHIM Admission.
Application Form Fee: N5,000.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SHIM – HND : 4th May to 30th June, 2020.
- SHIM – HND : 15th July, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office.
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page
Leave a Reply