UK Recruitment (Workers & Truck Drivers) | The UK Government embark on recruiting experience 5,500 poultry workers and 4,700 heavy goods vehicle (HGV) drivers foreigners who are expected to transport goods to users. How to apply for UK Recruitment. Get Your VISA Passport
Currently, The UK Government announced that it will be offering short-term work visas to foreign truck drivers and poultry workers until Christmas 2021 to work in the UK.
Do you want get short term visa to apply for a job in UK? If yes, Carefully follow the guideline created for you in this post and apply.
- IHatch Incubation Program For Young Entrepreneur 2022
- Kaduna Datathon Hackathon For Young Innovators 2022
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG
- DBN (Development Bank Of Nigeria) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2022
UK Poultry Workers, Truck Drivers Job – How to Get A Visa To Apply
Successful applicants will enter and work in the UK for three months in the runup to Christmas to provide “short-term relief for the haulage industry”.
The shortage of truck drivers in the UK has been exacerbated by the pandemic, an aging workforce, poor working conditions, and post-Brexit immigration policy.
UK Recruitment (Workers & Truck Drivers)
According to the details on the UK government’s website, HGV drivers who can transport food goods are welcome to apply. Meanwhile, eligible workers with on-farm or off-farm poultry experience are classified as:
butcher, bird or game dresser, killer and plucker, plucker, poulterer, a poultry processor, poultry sticker, trusser, food operative, poultry catcher or handler, poultry vaccinator, poultry meatpacker
Method of Application:
To apply, the UK Home Office directed applicants to contact a scheme operator for the application processes. The four identified scheme operators include:
For operator 1 (AG Recruitment) Open here
For operator 2 (Concordia) Open here
For operator 3 (Fruitful Jobs) Open here
For operator 4 (Pro-Force) Open here
Interested applicants can open the websites of the operators above for more information on how to submit their details and complete the application process.
1. The UK government said poultry workers must apply under the temporary visa scheme by November 15, 2021 — and it will expire on December 31, 2021.
2. For HGV food drivers are expected to apply by December 1, 2021, and the visa will expire on February 28, 2022.