OAUTHC ND and HND Admission Form For School of Health Information Management
Welcome to OAUTHC School of Health Information Management, SHIM commence sales of ND/HND Admission Form. How to fill (SHIM, OAUTHC) Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, SHIM Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) of the School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex is ongoing.
Meanwhile, Interested candidates must have sat for the 2021 UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’level credits at not more than two sittings [in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry].
Candidates should note that upon completion of the course graduates of the school are to participate in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- OAUTHC School Of Nursing Admission Form
- OAUTHC School of Preoperative Nursing Admission Form
- OAUTHC Technician Training On Medical X-Ray Darkroom Admission Form
- OAUTHC School Of Midwifery Admission Form
AU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission – Entry Qualifications.
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirement of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry/Physics and any other subject such as Geography, Economics and Civic Education.
- Candidates who sat for the 2021 JAMB examination and have chosen this school [SHIM OAUTHC, Ile-Ife] in JAMB application form are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who sat for the year 2021 JAMB EXAMINATION and did not chose SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE, but wish to do change of Institution to SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE are qualify to apply.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution, or an individual with a technician/ professional diploma certificate from a recognized school of health technology.
- Pregnancy is prohibited during training
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission – Conditions for Admission.
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
How to Apply OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission Form.
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 while HND applicants are to pay N6,000.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.
NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: STUDENT’S FEES
DESCRIPTION: 2021/2022 SHIM FORM.
On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
OAUTHC, P.M.B. 5538,
Completed application forms must be returned to the Head of School not later than August 24th 2020. Post Jamb examination/oral interview for all applicants comes up between
Wednesday 26th – Friday 28th August, 2021 in the School premises by 9.00am.
Share this information with your friends. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook