Portal Kaduna State Scholarship 2023 | Kaduna State government open Scholarship application form for Nigerian and international students. how to apply, nature of application form, eligibility and requirement. read more.
Kaduna State government focuses on Scholarship to bring up young professional especially within and beyond Nigeria. It is as a result to put impact to the life of less privilege who cannot afford school fee and educational materials.
Scholarship are in three categories:
- General Bursary
- Disability Bursary
- Sports Bursary
Meanwhile, The Kaduna State Government is particular about ensuring that hardworking and indigent students (poor and needy) have equal access to quality education as a leveler to prosperity.
NOTE: Successful candidates should see this as a great leveler that will improve the economic wellbeing of themselves and their family upon graduation. The State also sees this as an opportunity to encourage hard work, serve as an incentive to improve student performance in school and to build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in World. We invite you on board!
Considering that scholarship is not a right but must be earned, the Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board introduced essay writing followed by computer based test as evaluation criteria for you to access the bursary based on what you know and not who you know. You are expected to write an essay on a subject matter, construct short sentences with correct spellings and punctuations and be as original as possible because the essay will be checked for plagiarism and use of English. Those of you who have never been exposed to this type of testing technique should use this as a medium to get conversant with essay writing and plagiarism checks. This will make you better at writing personal statements to access major international fully funded scholarships. You are encouraged to form tutorial groups or reach out to people in your community who may be better at essay writing to teach and guide you. You are discouraged from getting people to write for you.
• A minimum CGPA of 2.0 of 5.0 or 1.6 of 4.0
• A medical certificate from a government hospital confirming the disability
• Must be a student who has at least one more semester to pay for at the time of disbursement
• Must not be a spill over student.
• Masters students who have spent more than 2 years or PhD students who have spent more than 4 years need not apply.
• All students who are currently in 100 levels, ND1 or HND1 should apply despite that they do not have any result yet. They should select 2.0 or 5.0 and 1.6 for 4.0
How to apply:
Interested students should visit Kaduna State Scholarship official website at https://kdsg-scholarship.com If you are first timer click on the Register Here First. sign up with your valid email address and password that can be easily unforgettable.
- Ian Parry open international Scholarship award 2023
- Hallmark University Scholarship 2023
- Greece Finance Scholarships For MBA and Msc (Leventis Foundation 2023)
- Scholastica Student Grant/Scholarship 2023
- Edinburgh Global Scholarship For Mathematics Student 2023
- Best Scholarship In Nigeria 2023
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Application Form 2023
- UBA Essay Competition Win Up To N2.5 Scholarships Award
- Southwestern Adventist University Scholarship Form
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook