NUTM Scholarship 2022| The portal for University of Technology and Management Scholarship 2022 are now open, The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. During the program, Scholars will learn and study concepts in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management and leadership. Read through.
The NSP intends to groom stellar young leaders from a diverse range of backgrounds across Africa to be change agents for the region and the world. The program is 10 months long and is delivered in eight terms of four to five weeks each.
- While the overall cost of delivering the NSP is ₦21.0M (~$35,000), we are able to offer this year’s program at a heavily subsidized price of ₦4.5M ($8,000), through the support of our generous benefactors and donors. Further need-based scholarships are available for meritorious applicants.
- NSP will equip you with the relevant knowledge and skills to become a leader in the fields of technology and entrepreneurship.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in any field
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as at the date of application
- Applicants may have work experience and/or a postgraduate degree. The academic and professional backgrounds of applicants can be from any discipline.
- It is mandatory for all the selected applicants to submit their transcripts before the start of pre-term. Failing to do so would result in withdrawal of the offer.
While there is no typical profile of an ideal Scholar, the following traits are what we look for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Passion for Africa
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Passion and Self Awareness
- Leadership Potential
Six Foundational Tracks
- Entrepreneurship and Design
- Critical Thinking and Communication
Experiential Learning Components
- Shadow a Leader
- Immersion Program
- Writing Centre
- Career Readiness
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button
- ONLINE APPLICATION
- Complete the online application form and provide information on your background, education, work experience, interests and motivations. There is NO application fee.
- ONLINE ASSESSMENT
- Shortlisted candidates from Stage 1 will be invited for an online assessment. The assessment will test learning agility, personality traits and critical thinking abilities.
- TELEPHONE INTERVIEW
- Qualified candidates from Stage 2 will be invited for a 20 minute telephonic interview. The telephonic interview will evaluate your aspirations and suitability for the NSP.
- PANEL INTERVIEW
- The final stage is an in-person 20-minute interaction with a panel. At this stage, you will be assessed on your aptitude, leadership potential and motivation to attend the Program
Application Deadline: June, 1 2022