Anambra State Government Are Recruiting Teachers 2022| The Anambra State Government embark on recruitment of experience Teachers to fill the various vacant position. Interested applicant are to follow the directive of this page and submit the online form. Read through.
The Anambra State Teachers Recruitment are for both Secondary and Primary schools. Possession of Educational qualification is an added advantage.
The appointment letter will be issued to qualify candidates that will pass both the physical and credentials screening test that will be conducted by the authority of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic.
Click Here for more Empowerment opportunity
The following positions in the Anambra State Teachers Recruitment:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button
For more details: Visit anambrastate.gov.ng
Application Deadline: 12.00 midnight on Friday 20/05/22.