Training of Independent Monitors | If you want to participate or to be Trained as one of the Independent Monitors. this article is for you, the nature of Training, requirement and Training venue of the various state. Read through.
National Social Investments Programmes (NSIP) focuses on elimination of poverty, hunger and also to ensuring a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth and women across the country.
Do you want to enroll as Independent Monitors in your state? If yes, follow the directive and apply.
Training of Independent Monitors for NSIP begins nationwide. All selected Independent Monitors are to visit this page regularly for the training venue in their various states.
- The Independent Monitors will monitor the NSIP Programmes at the community level.
- They will be assigned to monitor programme beneficiaries within their locality in schools, households and market
- To ensuring that the primary objectives of these programmes are achieved
- The Onboarding of the Independent Monitors for Nigeria Government Integrated National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) started on the 18th January, 2020 in the FCT Abuja and now the training for other States is about to commence.
- They are to carry out their responsibility with utmost diligence and sincerity and must adhere to the rules of engagement. The Ministry will not hesitate to take an independent monitor off the Programme if found violating the terms of engagement. The Ministry is also working with security agents, EFCC and the ICPC to monitor these programmes. If you are found engaging in any form of malpractice or fraud, you will be handed over to them for investigation and prosecution.
- The onboarding of 5000 independent monitors will strengthen the implementation of the National Social Investment Programme in Nigeria as well as provide data for evidence-based decision making
- They are expected to monitor and report on the implementation of the Social investment Programmes at the State level on a regular basis including the National Home-Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP), N-Power, Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) and the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) Programme
The Onboarding of the Independent Monitors for Nigeria Government Integrated National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) started on the 18th January, 2020 in the FCT Abuja and now the training for other States is about to commence.
What you need to know www.eduschoolnews.com
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook