NPC Adhoc Staff Training Requirement November 2023 | National Population Commission (NPC) has come with new directive for all shortlisted candidate (Approved) on how to participate in the forth coming Adhoc Staff Training/Census exercise 2023. Read through.
Census 2023, Check the following post:
- How to Check NPC Application Status If Approved for 2023 Census1,
- How to check NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate 2022-2023
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary Structure 2023 Census
- Npower Batch C (Stream 2) Payment of Stipend Commencement Date
- Nigeria Population Commission (NPC) E-Recruitment Exercise 2023
Now that the NPC Adhoc Staff Training would commence on 11 April, the authority of the NPC has begun sending out Training Invitations to Approved Enumerators and Supervisors for the LGA Level Training scheduled to begin on 11th April 2023.
Note that the message on the invitation of the Text Messages and Email sent to the participants revealed that the first Phase of the NPC Adhoc Staff Training will be held from November, 2023. and the invitation Text Messages also contained the centres of the Enumerators and Supervisors Adhoc Staff Training for each Participant in each LGA of the Federation. All approved candidates should have access to their phone number and email used during registration in other to respond to the message sent to them.
NPC Adhoc Staff Training Requirement:
- Invitation Text Messages both in the phone or in your valid Email.
- National Identity Card
- Application ID
- Android phone
- Position applied
Check below the Samples of the NPC workplan 2023 Summary of outstanding activities for population and house census.