The National Population Commission (NPC)Adhoc Staff Training that was fix on Wednesday 1st March 2023 are now Shifted, If you are an approved candidate check the new date across the 36 state of the federation. The Requirement for the training.
- The NPC training is fully funded
- Adhoc staff training allowance would be paid after training process.
- Training attendance is necessary to all Adhoc staff shortlisted candidate
- NPC Adhoc Staff Salary Structure 2023 Census
- How to Check NPC Application Status If Approved for 2023 Census
- How to check NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidate 2022-2023
The mission of the Nigeria Population Commission NPC is to be Africa’s leading demographic agency, meeting the data needs of all end-users and ensuring robust population quality for national transformation.
The authority of Nigeria Population Commission (NPC) has approve 786,741 total number of functionaries to be trained and deployed for the 2023 Census across the state consisting of:
- Enumerators 623,797
- Supervisors 125,944
- Data Quality Assistants 24,001
- Field Coordinators 12,000
- Data Quality Managers 1,000
- Training Centre Administrators 1639
- LGA level facilitators 59,000
SUMMARY OF 2023 CENSUS TENTATIVE TIMETABLE
1. 3rd APRIL – 6 APRIL:
Refresher Training for DQM and Specialized Workforce at State Level
2. 25 APRIL to 30 APRIL:
Second Phase of Supervisors and Enumerators Training on Enumeration of Persons.
3. MAY 2:
Census Eve (Night).
4. MAY 3 to MAY 6:
5. MAY 8 – MAY 12:
Mop-Up Enumeration (in case of extra-large Enumeration Areas).
All these are subject to ratification by the President with whom NPC Chairman is meeting on the issue.
How to Check NPC Application Status If Approved for 2023 Census
- Access the NPC ad hoc staff recruitment portal.
- Locate the “Check Application Status” button and click it.
- Enter your NPC Application Code or NIN.
- Click “PROCEED” and be patient for a few minutes. If your application status is approved, you’ll see a button labeled “Submit Bank Details.”
- Click on the “Submit Bank Details” button.
- Enter your correct Bank Account Number and select your bank.
NPC Adhoc Staff Salary Structure 2023 Census
- Enumerators: N100,000 – N220,000
- Supervisors: N130,000 – N230,000
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers: N150,000 – N300,000
- Facilitators: N150,000 – N300,000
- Assurance Assistants/Rovers: N130,000 – N280,000
NPC Adhoc Staff Training Centre and Location:
- NPC Adhoc Staff Training Commence Wednesday 1st March 2023
- Training are to place in Candidate’s Local Government secretariat
- Candidate are to appear with Application ID
Leave a Reply