INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment of Supervisory Presiding Officer, Apply for Adhoc Staff recruitment, Requirements and eligibility for INEC- Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022. How to apply, Read Through.
In preparation for the Presidential and Governorship Elections, the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) is seeking qualified and experienced Adhoc Staff for the following positions below:
JOB TITLE: SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER
- Shall receive all Election materials from the Electoral Officer on the eve of Elections
- Shall distribute Election materials to all the Presiding Officers under his area of supervision
- Shall ensure proper retrieval of Election materials from the Presiding Officer
- Shall assist in the training of Poll Officials under him
- Should have sufficient knowledge of the PU’s of his assignment
- Should have sufficient knowledge of EVM and other electronics devices that might be deployed.
- Shall address and solve any issues that may arise and refer to the Electoral Officer immediately.
- Shall monitor early movement of the Presiding Officers and materials to the Collation Centre
- Shall collect the phone numbers and other details of the Presiding Officers to ensure close communication all the time
- May be a KADSIECOM Staff.
- Federal or State civil servant (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) on Grade level 10-13.
- Staff from any higher institution not below the ranks of Administrative Officer II.
- 1ST degree/HND in any discipline or any equivalent qualifications.
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be a card carrying member of any Political Party
- Previous knowledge of operations of Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) will be an added advantage
How To Apply:
Interested applicant click the link https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/NIN
Application Deadline: Unspecify
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Full Details
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- U.S Department of State Recruitment 2021/ Apply Now
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2021(Primary, Secondary and Technical Schools) Apply Now
- Kwara State Massive Recruitment(Civil Service Commission) 2021