NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank Recruitment open application portal for recruitment of experienced workers, How to apply for NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank Recruitment, interviews date, requirements and edibility to apply, Read full details.
NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank open application portal for interested and experienced person who will like to work across their branches within Nigeria.
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Npower, Survival Fund & NYIF Up To 100 Million Beneficiaries
- NSIP Recruitment of Independent Monitors
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Nigeria. The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2019 and commenced operations following the grant of a licence by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a National Microfinance Bank in the same year.
The Bank is owned 75% by the Bankers Committee, 15% by NIRSAL and 10% NIPOST
Why NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank Recruiting?
- To fill the available vacancies in their new branches of NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank within Nigeria
Duties of NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank:
- Drive Financial Inclusion
- Access to cheaper and affordable funds by Nigeria smallholders farmer
- Easy access credit and other financial service for SMEs
- Create jobs and enhance the skill of citizens in rural communities
- Fill the gap arising from the possible closure of unviable MFB’s across Nigeria
- Improve and grow the economy
- Effective administer intervention fund for Agrc and other small informal busness under (AGSMEIS)
- Provide more credit to the agricultural sector
- Easier access to intervention funds for SMEs and farmers.
NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank Recruitment 2021 is yet to commence, If you want to be the first to be inform, bookmark this page and also visit the page regularly to be updated once the recruitment portal is open.
To apply for NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank Recruitment they are other prerequisite requirement that will determined your eligibility for job offer which include:
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower of HND (Distinction) from an accredited Institution
- You must have Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certicate
- Applicants must be 25 years by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required Declaration of age not acceptable)
- Must have a Minimum of five (5) credits Including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Applicants must Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
Farm and animal
Please kindly notify me when the recruitment process is on….
Please notify me when the next recruitment is out.
Muaraina Saidat Funmilayo
Please I am interested, kindly notify me when the next recruitment is out
Kindly notify me when next you are recruiting.
Husaini haruna tkur tkur Zaria city phone 08068567423