Nigerian Army University (Biu) Admission Form 2022/2023| The Nigerian Army University (Biu) Admission portal is now open for interested candidates nation wide, The Admission portal is also open for student who which to apply for one-year IJMB programmes (Arts and Science) for the 2022/2023 academic session, Check the requirement below.
The Nigerian Army University (Biu) is to develop highly skilled military and civilian manpower with distinctive competence capable of providing technological solutions to the problems of the NA, the military and the nation.
Requirement for IJMB Admission:
To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
- Current List of Top Ranking Universities in African Countries/ Check Here
- Top Law Schools And Location In Nigeria
- The Best Place to Study Aviation in Nigeria
- List of Maritime School In Nigeria (B.Sc & ND)
How To Apply IJMB Admission:
All applicants who wish to apply for IJMB Admissions are to pay the sum of N5,000 through any Bank Mobile App or any Zenith Bank branch near you.
Account Name: Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees.
Account Number: 1016221564.
Note: Beware of fraudsters with individual accounts.
Applicants should ensure that they input their full name on the narration section while making payment, the payment receipt narration should be the same as the name on their NAUB application slip.
- Evidence of Payment should be forwarded via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should contain the following details:
- Applicant’s full name.
- Payment slip.
- Service details such as Service number and Units (Serving personnel only).
Nigerian Army University (Biu) Application Guideline:
- Visit the University official portal
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combinations.
- Click the “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’ Level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission and any incorrect information will attract a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct)
- These exercises must be completed latest 30 April 2022.
- For more information, visit www.naub.edu.ng