EatSafe Innovation Challenge 2022| The portal for EatSafe Innovation Challenge 2022 are now open for registration, Are you a students, researchers, entrepreneurs, and innovators all over the world, don’t miss this opportunity.
EatSafe, a program funded by USAID, is launching a national Innovation Challenge, EatSafe is calling all students, researchers, entrepreneurs, and innovators, passionate about food safety and/or nutrition, to share their ideas on how existing food safety innovations can be adapted and applied in traditional markets and further up the food chain.
Every year, too many children and adults become ill and even die because of unsafe food. Improving food safety is a global challenge, and every day innovative solutions are being developed to make food safer around the world. However not enough of these innovations have been applied in traditional food markets, and further up the food chain, in Ethiopia and in Nigeria.
You May Also Like:
- FG: P-YES Empowerment Application Form 2022/How To Apply
- NPF Microfinance Bank Loans 2022 (Up To N500,000)
- NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2022/How To Apply
- Sterling Bank SWAY AGFIN Loan 2022 (Get Up To N20 Million) How To Apply
- Quickteller Business Grant 2022 (Up To ₦1 Million) How To Apply
- FirstGem Loan Scheme 2022
Take part in the EatSafe Innovation Challenge and make a lasting difference to the health of your fellow citizens! You will stand a chance to participate in the global EatSafe Innovation Challenge grand final taking place in Denmark in October,
- Participants will benefit from national and global visibility, recognition, mentorship, technical training and networking opportunities with leading industry players, investors, researchers, and academia.
- Take part in the EatSafe Innovation Challenge and stand a chance to win USD 10,000
To be eligible to enter the Competition you must answer the following three questions truthfully.
- You are 18 years of age or over by 31 August 2022
- You reside in Nigeria or Ethiopia and (i) are not citizens of any countries of exclusion referenced in the attached Terms and Conditions and/or (ii) if applicable your business is not incorporated in any countries of exclusion referenced in the attached Terms and Conditions of the competition
- You have read, understood and agreed without reservations to the attached Terms and Conditions of the competition If you are found to have answered any of these questions falsely or misled the organisers in any way in your application then the organisers may remove you from the Competition.
How to Apply:
Submit your application form found here before 30 April 2022