Nigeria Orange Corners Incubation Empowerment Program 2024 | The programme provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. Are you a Nigerian entrepreneur? Apply Orange Corners Incubation Empowerment Program 2024.
About Nigeria Orange Corners Incubation
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands that provides young entrepreneurs across Africa and the Middle East with training, mentorship, network, funding and facilities to start and grow their businesses. They support innovative solutions to local Challenges, that contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. They partner with various stakeholders to support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships from the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and their private partners.
Benefits for Nigeria Orange Corners Incubation Empowerment 2024:
- The programme will be delivered as a hybrid.
- This programme won’t only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business
- Enterprise management training
- Business incubation & advisory services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
- Funding and market linkages
What Nigeria Orange Corners Incubation Empowerment can offer you:
- Skills development: Collective and individual workshops on the stages of the creation of social enterprises
- Personalised follow-up: Advisory board (strategic committee), collective
- Accommodation and domiciliation : Access to the incubator space, reduced price for commercial domiciliation
- Coaching and mentoring : Personal development week, collective workshops in soft skills, mentoring
- Events and networking : Professional meetings, events organised by incubatees
Eligibility for Nigeria Orange Corners Incubation Empowerment 2024:
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
How To Apply Nigeria Orange Corners Incubation Empowerment 2024
For more opportunities: Visit Empowerment portal