Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program online Test | The authority and management of Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program NJFP Set To Conduct Mandatory online Test nation wide. On that note, if you had applied for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program 2021 get yourself ready for the test. Check how to answer NJFP online Test.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program aims to equips the next generation of young leaders who are poised to steer the course of national development by giving them the tools they need to succeed, today.
According to them, their technical team is now proceeding to the next step of the selection process. This next step of the selection process, applicants will be required to complete two aptitude tests that will:
1) Assess your basic digital tools and systems skills.
2) Measure your leadership and communication competences.
Both tests are mandatory & will be administered online.
Applicants will be required to complete the two tests within the allotted time frame upon which a formal certificate of completion will be issued.
Those who do not complete the tests within the given time-frame will not proceed to the next stage
In line with the above, the management have asked prospective NJFP applicants to stay tuned for further communication regarding the tests before 18 May which will be sent through the email address that is registered to applicants #NJFP account. Please ensure you check your email regularly, including your junk-inbox
It’s been a minute!
We are pleased to inform you that we are now at the long-awaited Assessment Stage of the program’s selection process.
We apologise for the delay in bringing you details regarding the assessment, further to our last update. We needed to secure an assessment process that would be seamless and worthwhile for you.
As previously communicated, you will be required to take a Cognitive Test to examine your understanding of essential digital tools and systems and to assess your leadership and communication skills.
You are also expected to complete a Soft Skills training after your assessment. More details on the training will be shared with you in the coming days.
In the meantime, here are some essential things to note about this assessment:
➢ It is mandatory.
➢ The test link is valid for the next 48 hours, after which you will not be able to access it.
➢ Make sure you enter the email address associated with your Fellow account. This is the only way your assessment will be matched with your NJFP profile.
For technical queries related to the Test platform, write to email@example.com
The link and details of the tests will NOT be posted online or on any social media channels. Any posts with links purporting to provide such tests from the Jubilee Fellows Programme should be regarded as FAKE. These tests are FREE and only open to applicants to the Programme.
Thank you and best regards,
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Team
Assessment Details :
Assessment Name: Cognitive Assessment
Duration: 45 minutes
Assessment Link: https://assessments.jobberman.com/AuthenticateKey?id=81f2503419
Assessment Validity: This assessment link is valid from 24-Jun-2022 12:09 PM (W. Central Africa Standard Time) to 26-Jun-2022 12:09 PM (W. Central Africa Standard Time). The assessment link will be active in mentioned time
- Visit the https://www.njfp.ng/login
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of next stage and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
- Youth Of Enterprise Internship and Empowerment Programm 2022 (Fully Funded)
- The MTN Media Innovation Programme 2022 (Fully Funded) /How toapply
- Golden Kids Contest 2022 (Up to N1Million) /How to apply
- Click-On Kaduna Data Science Fellowship Program 2022 (Fully Funded)/How to Apply
- Gender Justice Beyond Borders Migrant Youth Leadership Program (MYLP) 2022/How to Apply
- Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022 /How to apply
- Emerging Political Leaders Fellowship 2022/How to Apply
- FG Begin GEEP Managers/Trainers Registration 2022/ Register now